Our Online Xero Training Course.
Want to learn more about Xero accounting software and how to get the most out of it? Sign up to our 1 hour online Xero training course.
1 Hour, Fast Track Xero Training Course.
Our Xero certified advisors will be able to offer you guidance and answer any questions you may have. Plus, it’s all online so there’s no need to travel.
By the end of the training, you’ll be able to complete various common functions using Xero including:
- Add new customer and supplier details
- Post customer invoices and credit notes to the sales ledger
- Post supplier invoices and credit notes to the purchase ledger
- Enter the supplier cheques and record the customer receipts
- Post Petty Cash transactions
- Prepare the VAT return
- Reconcile the bank
- Post journals
- Post adjustments to the accounts and produce month-end reports
- Use a credit card to make payments and reconcile the credit card account
- Write off bad debts
- Use the payroll function in Xero
Online Training With An Expert Advisor.
Our training course is made for:
- Accountants/Bookkeepers looking to use Xero for their clients
- Small Business Owners using Xero to manage their finances
- Students looking to gain practical experience
All training is completed by video link by one of our Xero Certified Advisors for a fixed fee of £75 + VAT.
Previous knowledge of accounting is not presumed nor required. The training will take 1 hour.
Click the link below to contact us and one of our dedicated accountants will be in touch.
Get In Touch
If you would like more information on our Xero Training Course or any of our other online accounting services, please get in touch.
Recognised by industry leaders.
Get some expert advice and guidance on all things finance.
22 Oct 2022
12 Oct 2022
Are you ready for MTD? 1st November 2022 Deadline is approaching
Time is fast running out for VAT-registered businesses to be ready for Making Tax Digital…
24 Mar 2020
Furlough and the Job Retention Scheme
Furlough and the Job Retention Scheme The Government has announced its plans for financial assistance to…